Chocolate does have some benefits, otherwise than being awesome and delicious! Here are some of chocolates benefits:
* Chocolate improves your mood and cognitive performance.
* Chocolate reduces your appetite, so if you are a snacker like me, eat a piece of chocolate before french fries and see how that goes.
* Dark Chocolate can cause improved cardiovascular (and vascular) health.
* Chocolate modulates blood flow thus healthier glowing skin.
* Dark Chocolate reduces inflammation.
* Chocolate is a prebiotic.
* Chocolate has the same weight loss benefits as coffee.
I read about these benefits at https://www.bulletproofexec.com/is-chocolate-good-for-you-health-benefits/, so take a look and read about each of these benefits in detail.
If your special someone does not like chocolate, try something else sweet like sweetheart candies (the ones that have affirmations on them, caramel, cupcakes, cake, or even ice cream! Whatever their favorite dessert, is, stop on your way home and get some, make or bake it yourself or have it specially delivered to them. They will love that not only you considered them, that you also knew their favorite dessert, and you were being ROMANTIC too.
Guess what, another benefit to chocolate is that it melts...wink*