Couple of the Month Contest

Starting March 2016, I will be featuring couples that should be recognized for being great together and have a thriving ROMANTIC relationship! In order to be a part of this contest, you MUST join my Romantic Couples Challenge. For more information look at the blog post that introduced the Challenge to you. On the 1st of the following month, I will announce the winner here on my blog and on Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter and Instagram. To join us on these networks visit our blog post with all the links for our social networks. 
I am looking forward to this contest with our ROMANTIC couples throughout 2016. Please share this page with other couples and let's have some fun. Their will be a prize for all the winners and if you have businesses that you want to share when you win, that can be included in your Winners Announcement as well. I am all about networking!
So join us in the Couples Challenge and lets have a great year of ROMANCE.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September is Take Your Man on a Date Month!

Cater to Him- Part 1 of 2

Single and Romantic Dating Group