Our last blog we were continuing out subject Lets Talk About Sex and our topic was n Monogamy. To freshen up, you can view the last blog here. In a nut shell, we were discussing , marriage and committed relationships and how to communicate your needs before stepping outside of your relationship. The main points were:
1. If your relationship is getting stale, practice on working it better as often as you can and talk about.
2. Do not talk to someone else about your sex (relationship) problems before talking to your mate.
3. If you are not getting enough sex or the sex with your partner isn't good, talk about it with your partner and do things to enhance your relationship and sex life.
4. Be open and honest about what you want without putting your partner down.
5. If you want to try something new in the bedroom approach is slowly.
6. Instead of making it just about sex, set up a romantic atmosphere and spend some time together while getting in the mood- foreplay!
7. If the above doesn't work and you've tried everything, then seek counseling.
Some people don't and that leads to the #1 reason people break up or get divorced- CHEATING. I did a poll on Facebook to get people's feedback on why do people cheat.
When asked why do women cheat the top 3 reasons were:
1. To fill a void.
2. Lack of attention.
3. Finding a better fit (grass is greener on the other side)
When asked why do men cheat, the reasons were:
2. Unhappy and only there for the kids
3. Men are hunters. They are always looking for new pu^%y
4. Women are settling for someone's else man instead of their own man so its easy to cheat
5. Grew up in a house where cheating was common
I couldn't put just three reasons for the men because the replies were so detailed.
When asked in general why people break up or get divorced the replies were:
- Selfish or self centered
- Fall out of love
- POOR COMMUNICATION
- Lack of trust
- Financial issues