Romance Can Cure a Bad Relationship

I have been talking to couples about my ROMANCE challenge and have heard some disturbing responses. Some are "we don't have romance in our marriage, no thanks." "I am tired of my mate," or "We have too many other problems to work on." My response to them is that's even more reason to join my ROMANCE Challenge! ROMANCE is not just for those who are doing great in their relationship and have no problems. ROMANCE is for every couple that is invested each other. ROMANCE is for couples who care about each other and who want to keep their relationship thriving and strong. ROMANCE is not for just strong couples but new, old, and struggling. ROMANCE can be the start of a cure for your relationship because ROMANCE is about showing each other how much you care about each other, what each other means to the other, your love and affection for each other, how attracted you are to your mate, your devotion to make them smile, and a way for you to show your appreciation for the one you love or committed to. It can also heighten your intimacy and sexual relationship. 
I've said this many times before but I am not an expert. However, I love everything ROMANCE so I am constantly doing research on every topic I post, reading articles, books and pulling from my own relationships to share with you what I know about ROMANCE to keep ROMANCE alive for you and yours and for those who haven't had the pleasure of experiencing yet a chance to try something wonderful for their relationship. ROMANCE can lead to a deeper connection, communication, fun and excitement. It can lead to more quality time together, new memories, and something to cherish for years and years to come. ROMANCE is something your children, family, friends and everyone around you can witness in you and you can enjoy together! 
ROMANCE can be like therapy when you've had hard week, need a vacation, or just miss your
special someone. Remember no time is a bad time to be romantic, so ROMANCE is up to You to want and get if your relationship means anything to you. If you are reading my blog, the interest is there so why not challenge yourself to improving the ROMANCE in your marriage even if its not perfect or good. What could you possibly lose by showing someone how much you love and/or care for them? At least you can say you tried and no one can fault you for that but if you don't try then you won't know. Try ROMANCE. I promise you will enjoy it!

Sincerely,
Tiffany

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

September is Take Your Man on a Date Month!

Cater to Him- Part 1 of 2

Single and Romantic Dating Group