Keeping Romance Alive 2016 Challenge for Couples

Starting in February, I will be launching a ROMANCE Challenge to several couples who have agreed to read my blog faithfully together and follow the many tips that I write about. I am really excited about this challenge and looking forward to hearing all the many experiences and joys the couples will relay back to me. Last year I focused on building my blog. This year I want to focus on reaching people who actually believe in ROMANCE and this is one fun I plan to do it.

I want to also host a challenge for dating singles to help enhance their romance levels while dating and looking for a mate. I can't wait for all that 2016 will have to offer and super siked about working with people to keep ROMANCE alive! 

Stay tuned for some stories from my couples. If you are interested in joining the challenge, please email me at romance101queen@gmail.com along with a picture. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September is Take Your Man on a Date Month!

Cater to Him- Part 1 of 2

Single and Romantic Dating Group