The Holidays are Filled with Romance




I hope that all of you are enjoying your holidays with your loved ones. The holidays can be such a romantic time for you and your special someone. Whether its your first holiday together or you have been spending the holidays together for years, this can be a great time to show your special someone a little bit of ROMANCE.


For the holidays, take time for you and your special someone, just you and them. Show them how much you love, appreciate and cherish them on the holidays. The joy of Christmas usually involves gift giving so getting your special someone something for them and not for you, the kids and the house is something your special someone will truly appreciate. Maybe she has been admiring a beautiful necklace on a commercial or maybe she has been asking for a vacation for just the two of you. Whatever the gift, make sure it is about HER.

Its not too late to shop for your special someone. I don't believe that Christmas is the only time for gift giving. Giving gifts is something you can do year round and you can do it on your budget. Saving up some time for a special gift gives it more meaning and gives you time to plan something really special to present their gift to them when you can afford to pay it off. I know every year I buy myself something nice and I pay on it for awhile to give myself something I normally can't just walk in the store to buy. The excitement of knowing I am getting something I really want, working for it and walking in the store to make the final payment is always a proud moment of achievement. I'm sure that if their is something your special someone wants, within reason, you might possibly be able to do this for them.

However, the holidays are not just about giving gifts. Its about spending quality time with the people you love. So take some time, for just you and your special someone, even if its just thirty minutes, to savor the moment of the holidays, cuddle, and kiss and show each other you care on this special day. 

Its never too late to capture the moments of a holiday. Try to have a "holiday" every month with your special someone that is reserved just for you and them. This is something I like to do myself, when I have someone special in my life. It gives you something to look forward to and gives you time to plan something special every month. Try it. I promise you that it will be a wonderful holiday every month for the two of you!

Happy holidays and I wish you many more!




Comments

  1. Holidays are wonderful and everyday should be a special occasion. Loved this blog a lot.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

September is Take Your Man on a Date Month!

Cater to Him- Part 1 of 2

Keys to Romance- Being Romantic on a Budget