Happy New Year!


Happy New Year everyone! I hope that your New Years was a great one and it brought about hope and happiness for your futures. I took some time off to reflect like I do every year and for most, the New Years brings about change and new goals. For 2015, I hope you added BEING MORE ROMANTIC to your list of goals for this year because our goal remember is to KEEP ROMANCE ALIVE!

Being romantic is not only something awesome to do for your mate to show them how much you love, appreciate and care for them. It is also a way to show what You are made of! It takes a little creativity to be romantic especially if the person you are dating is new to you. Being romantic is also a way for You to show how much You really feel for your special someone. The way you romance a person tells a story about you and your emotions and just how far you are willing to put into your romance.


The New Year can bring on also awareness that maybe you weren't aware of. For me, the New Years was spent with a new friend and his family. For many years I have spent New Years with family and friends combined but this year I wanted to spend it with my special someone. I wanted to start the year off with hopes of a romantic future with someone special. Bringing in the first moments with someone special to me gave me hope for something more. This is true for a lot of people. The person you begin your New Years with is the person you may spend your entire year with! This is refreshing, hopeful and romantic!


So that being said, let's continue to keep ROMANCE alive in 2015 and work on our goal to be more romantic in this festive New Year! Until next time, tell your special someone just how much you appreciate them starting this new year with you and show them in a sweet way just how much you appreciate their presence in your life!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September is Take Your Man on a Date Month!

Cater to Him- Part 1 of 2

Single and Romantic Dating Group